17 May, 2009

Fun at the park







We took the kids to Rancho San Rafael on Saturday. That happens to be the most beautiful park I have ever seen. We stayed on the garden side of the park. The kids had such a great time. It was so fun exploring the gardens. Alex and Kennedy were on the lookout for bunny rabbits. They tracked several of them down. Kennedy didn't quite know why they wouldn't let her pet them. My mom tried, in vain, to take some great pictures of the kids. She found out quickly that it was an impossible task. But, the picture of the kids at the top was a lucky shot!



2 comments:

Amber Lee said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are!

Ashley said...

Hey Heidi! It was great to see you guys too! Your kids are so funny! I couldn't stop laughing at some of the things Alex would say....he's so cute! :) Hey, what's your email? I can just scan David's jury summons to you or I can just give you the number. Let me know!
Thanks!