28 July, 2009

Moving

So, I have no pictures of the ciaos, because my camera is packed (along with everything else). But we are moving. We have to be out of our house on Friday, and we are buying a house that hasn't closed yet. We are praying it will close on Friday, or even Monday. I I think we are going to stay in a hotel this weekend, and bum off of some good friends in our ward. We have had 5 people offer their house to us while we wait for our house to close. Don't we have the best ward ever??? I think we do! Anyway, pray for us that we will not be homeless for too long. :)

4 comments:

Landon and Mandi said...

Good Luck. Our fingers are crossed.

The Larsens said...

Wow. You're finally moving out of that house into a home of your own. That is so exciting. What a wonderful house that was for you to stay in, though. Will you be staying in the same ward or area? I'm very excited for you. I hope evything goes smoothly and the house closes soon.

Danila said...

Hotel? Why would you do that? The MacDonald's would love to have some guest for awhile! :)

Maren said...

I'm so glad your ward takes care of you --that's what a ward should do.
So...how did the moving go? Moving is always stressful, but is this a fun hooray move?
Happy Birthday to your hubby! You're right. 30 is old. I should know. I had 4 days to try it out before he did.